The house has a handmade kitchen, an open-plan living area and a wood burning stove. The drying room and shower room by the main entrance makes Sula the ideal place to stay if you love the outdoors, not to mention that it’s only 300m from the beach and surrounded by mountains, with great sea-kayaking, sailing, mountain biking, climbing, walking and skiing all on the doorstep (and the new Oban-Fort-William cycle route passing close by).
We finished building Sula this year and, while we wait to move there, we want to make her available for other people to enjoy.
It is fabulous for relaxing, with huge windows to enjoy the views, and a wood-burning stove for cosy evenings, great restaurants nearby, low level walks, ferry rides to islands, with peace and quiet and wildlife in abundance.
The main bedroom has a vaulted ceiling, an en suite and fabulous views of Loch Linnhe, past the Isle of Balnagowan and beyond to Shuna and the Isle of Mull.
Or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Open plan living area
- Large handmade kitchen
- Downstairs shower room and drying room
- Sleeps six in a twin room and two double rooms
- Main bedroom with en suite and king size bed
- Family bathroom with bath and shower
- Washing machine and Dishwasher
- Large windows and amazing views
- Bed linen and towels are provided
- Beds made up for your arrival
- Free Wi-Fi internet access
- Underfloor heating
- Patio for outside relaxing and dining
If you have any questions that aren’t answered here, please just contact us.
If you are interested in the process of building the house you can read the blog of the trials and tribulations (see the ‘Building the House’ tab in the menu)
There is also information about local activities you can do while you stay here